Kitchen Director (Full-time)
The Kitchen Director has the responsibility for directing the daily operations of a fast-pace, high volume, quick service restaurant, ensuring compliance with health department regulations and company standards in all areas of food service operations. This includes: production, preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, financial accountability, ensuring the highest quality products and services are delivered to our customers and other duties as required. The person applying for this position must have excellent communication and management skills. Previous management experience is a must. You must be a minimum age of 21+ years old for this job.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. Must be able to close at least 3 nights a week.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends or enjoy a day to yourself!!
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Competitive Pay and Benefits Package
Along with a competitive paycheck, free meals, discounted parking, overtime, paid vacation time and health benefits (available after 60 day probation period) you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- Hourly Range: $14.75 - $18.50
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
- Previous high-level management experience a plus.
- Achieve operational objectives.
- Knowledge of food safety requirements.
- Accomplish human resource objectives.
- Perform facility opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain the flow of satisfied guests.
- Effective time management skills are a must
- Work to create a safe, secure and healthy work environment for fellow employees.
- Work with staff to accomplish all goals.
- You will be required to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, with excellent communication skills.
- You must have the ability to take initiative and possess skills for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- You also must be efficient and detail-oriented with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to obtain a ServSafe certification within 90 days of being hired.
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
- Have a Servant's Heart
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Available to work on Saturdays and holidays
- Ability to stand on your feet for multiple hours without a break.
- Working with all types of kitchen equipment
- Willingness to work on weekends and holidays